Through individualized coaching sessions participants focus on areas they currently feel stuck and unable to make positive progress. Areas of focus may include stress, parenting, structure, anxiety, time management, conquering self-limiting beliefs, sticking with healthy habits, and more. Participants work with a Certified Professional Coach who operates from a solution-focused platform while bringing together brain science, human behavior, trauma-informed care, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and research.
Participants may expect to:
- Engage in up to six, 45-minute coaching sessions over the phone
- Receive follow-up emails with individualized action plans
- Participate in coaching activities and fieldwork
- Access thought-provoking and motivational information
- Join monthly on-line workshops